Saturday, July 13, 2013

TRAYVON TRUTHS pt 3

I love the whitest white people and the blackest black people. Ya'll know, we hung out, partied, drank.smoked, talked and helped one another. Some of the BEST friends I ever had ARE White. The truth is the TRUTH no matter what! Black people defend everyone and wrong is wrong, since our ancestors were slaves. White women talked to black housemaids when they husbands were beating they ass. But I just feel bad when white people turn they back when something happens to black people, like we deserve that shit. We don't think white people or anyone deserves to be Killed, Raped, Abused, Molested. Even if you don't do if yourself, If you defending Zimmerman, you condone it. I'ma be done soon. I just saw news reports, comments, and the case itself these last few days, and I just couldn't take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment